|From Leigh Moss, Head of School
Meet the Teacher / Orientation for Kindergarten - 5th grade
Friday, August 18, 4:30 - 6:30 pm
Drop in any time to meet your teachers, drop off your school supplies, and/or attend a New Family Orientation in the Library to learn more about pick up and drop off, Revolution Foods Lunch program, After Care and Arts & Movement classes, meet the PTO, and learn more about how to stay connected to your new school community!
Repeat orientations will take place 4:30 - 5:00 and 5:30 - 6:30 in the Library; new and returning families are welcome to attend either session. A similar orientation geared for returning families will take place on Back to School Night (That's Thursday, September 7th).
Meet the Teacher / Orientation for Middle School
Friday, August 18, 5 - 7 pm
Register Your Student for their Elective TODAY if you haven't done so already! Please take a moment to fill out this quick survey to indicate which elective (Guitar, Theater, or Art) your child will take this year.
Stop by the Building 1 Lobby when you arrive to pick up our child's schedule. Then report with your child to his / her first period class.
Join us for light refreshments in the Middle School Building at the Meet the Teacher Middle School Orientation on Friday, August 18th from 5 - 7 p.m. During this time you can expect to:
See you there!
- receive your student's schedule;
- follow an abbreviated schedule to meet your student's teachers;
- learn how to get access anytime to your student's grades, class, and homework assignments;
- review expectations and opportunities that are different from our elementary school; and
- give and receive information on how best to communicate with one another throughout the year.