From Elizabeth, The Librarian and Science Fair Guru:
- Science Fair for 3rd-5th grade is Friday January 25
- Participating classrooms will set up from 8-9 am while judges are in training.
- Judges will be in rooms from 9-10:30 am. Classrooms will be quiet (make sure your students have
books/journals/something quiet to do while waiting for their judge).
- ALL classes are invited to tour the 3rd-5th grade classes--from 10:30 am-noon!!
- Awards will be outside Building 1 at noon
- Judges will receive several gold stickers to put on boards they were particularly impressed by.
- Since only 13 projects will go on to Regionals, this is a way for judges to let students that their
projects were great.
- Scoring sheets will be returned the week after the fair.