ADS is a tuition-free charter school. Since ADS has more applications than spaces in each grade level, available spaces are filled through a random lottery each April for the upcoming school year. Siblings of currently enrolled students have priority.
Interested in ADS?
We recommend the following procedure:
- Familiarize yourself with the website
- Come out for a tour of the school.
- Read the Parent Handbook
- Fill out an admission application (below) by March 31st to be considered in the lottery for the upcoming school year.
- The lottery is conducted the first business day of April. Parents of students to be offered a spot are then contacted. If they decline the spot, it will be offered to the next applicant on the waiting list.
- Once you accept a spot, please submit the Enrollment Form in English or the Enrollment Form in Spanish and copies/pictures of your child’s birth certificate, social security card, and immunization records.
All students applying after March 31st for the upcoming school year will be added to the bottom of the waiting list in the order in which applications are received.